Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge Recipe
It was sometime last week that someone shared a countdown until Christmas, and well, it’s soon. I love the holidays, but I’m not one to rush into the holiday season. I mean, we haven’t even entered the month of October for goodness sake!!! Instead of counting down until Christmas and fretting about the holiday parties and what one might wear ( and stressing everyone out ), I’m choosing to slow down a little bit this fall and just enjoy it. And when I sit down to enjoy crisp, cool weather, it’s usually with a cup of coffee and maybe a treat in hand.
So now that I’ve bashed all of the can’t wait for Christmas already, let’s slow down and make some chocolate hazelnut fudge! This is in partnership with International Delight, because their creamer is the secret ingredient to this decadent fudge.
2 1/4 cups light brown sugar
1/2 cup salted butter
3/4 cup hazelnut spread
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
mini chocolate chips for garnishing
- In a 1 quart sauce pan melt the butter.
- Incorporate the light brown sugar and milk into the melted butter.
- Bring to a light boil for 2 minutes stiring frequently.
- Remove from heat and combine hazelnut spread into the butter mixture.
- With a mixer on low combine the mixture with the powdered sugar.
- Fill a parchment lined 9 x 9 pan with mixture, spread evenly and top with miniature chocolate chips.
- Allow fudge to sit and cool for 3-4 hours, then portion and serve.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.