How cute is this Modern Little Gentleman Party? Complete with details focused on mustaches, bow ties, and top hats, this party is perfect for your little guy. We love that this party goes against the traditional green and blue color scheme used for boy’s parties and utilizes browns, reds, and yellows instead.
From the invitations to the party favors, we love every little detail of this party. With a bright yellow backdrop and tablecloth, and an adorable mustache banner to match, this little gentleman’s party dessert table has a bit of everything for everyone! With bow tie and mustache cookies, cupcakes with top hats and dress shirts, personalized Hershey’s bars, and a two tiered bow tie cake, the desserts at this party are certainly dressed to impress. Add in macarons, mustache chocolate lollipops, and chocolate covered Oreos, and the selection is sure to make anyone smile. The girl’s party favor bow tie headbands and the boy’s party favor ties are absolutely as cute as can be. Offer up cartons of milk for Milk (staches) and props for a photo booth, and you’ll have one happy crowd of well-dressed gentleman.
– Event Styling, Invitation, and Printables: Top It Off Designs
– Photography: Valerie Moreno Photography
– Cake, Cupcakes, Mustache Cookies: Katicakeworld
– Macarons, Mustache Chocolate Lollipops, and Chocolate Covered Oreos: Two Sweet Cakery
– Fondant Toppers: Lynlee’s Petite Cakes
– Tassel Garland: The Flair Exchange
– Tie Cookies: Sweet Dough
– Boy’s Party Favor Ties: Greenish Shop
– Girl’s Party Favor Bow Headband: Bow ForBows