We’ve partnered with Wayfair to get this party started. We want you all to know that Wayfair has supplied is with some product so that we can celebrate the Cinco de Mayo holiday in pure party gal fashion, but the content and opinions are ours.
Can you believe that until recently we didn’t own a margarita pitcher or authentic margarita glasses ( sacrilegious, I know! ) Luckily for us, Wayfair has a really great selection of them. They range from clear to blue rimmed to solid green – you name, they’ve got it. We opted for a fairly traditional set and couldn’t be happier with the Iris – Light Blue Margarita pitcher ( we got the matching glassware too ), although deciding on the perfect set was tough!
It’s really simple to transform your breakfast nook into a party spot for your girlfriends! Just follow these simple steps below.
- Remove your normal centerpiece and place it somewhere else.
- Add a sprinkle of confetti to act as a table runner, it’s festive and fun.
- Place a margarita filled pitcher on the table along with color appropriate florals. Get our strawberry mango margarita recipe at the bottom of this post!
- Pre-garnish your margarita glasses with lime and sugar
- Use cloth cocktail napkins instead of paper ones.
Before and after, plus a giveaway!
Now, it’s your turn to add a pop of color to your home! Wayfair is giving one of our lucky readers a $100 gift card to go shopping with! To enter, all you need to do is leave a comment on this post telling us what you’d purchase from Wayfair *you must include a link to the item you’re loving for a valid entry.
What are you waiting for? Let’s go shopping.
Strawberry Mango Margarita Recipe
2 Cups Mango, 2 Cups Strawberries, 1/2 cup fresh lime juice, 1/4 cup simple syrup, 1/2 cup tequila, 1/4 cup triple sec and 2 cups of ice
Add ingredients to a blender and blend until smoother and thoroughly mixed. *optional garnish glassware with sugared rims, fresh strawberries or lime wedges.