The holiday season is in full swing and we couldn’t be more excited! There are so many reasons to love this time of year that we decided to create a top 5 list. This list includes our favorite holiday tradition, movie, and more. Have a favorite that you want to share? Tell us in the comment section.
- Favorite Holiday Movie – This is a hard choice. There are so many good options out there but the 2003 movie, Elf, takes the cake. Between Will Ferrel’s hilarious performance as an elf that doesn’t feel like he fits in his home at the North Pole, and the scenery of New York City in the winter, this film holds a special place for us.
2. Favorite Holiday Tradition – We know there are a variety of traditions across the U.S. and the world, and that many of them revolve around food – our favorite past time! So, naturally, our favorite holiday tradition is baking cookies! Whether you’re making them for Santa or your loved ones, this custom is one for everyone to enjoy.
3. Favorite Holiday Activity – Ice skating! We may not be as graceful as the professional ice skaters out there, but we can still pretend. This activity is great to do with friends, family, or on your own! Show off your skills this holiday season.
4. Favorite Holiday Drink – For us folk who are stuck in the wintery and colder parts of the country, this one is a no brainer. Hot chocolate is the perfect drink to cuddle between our frozen fingers. Mix it in with marshmallows or whipped cream – we prefer both – and you’ll be good to go.
5. Favorite Holiday Essential – With colder weeks ahead, many of us will be turning on the heaters in our homes, workplaces, etc. This, along with the lack of moisture outdoors, will take a toll on your skin. Make sure to grab your favorite moisturizer and apply everywhere! Your skin will thank you! We recommend using a medicated brand, such as Cetaphil, that doesn’t contain heavy scents or super harsh chemicals.