Sure, we’re a few weeks in to 2016, but it’s never too late to set some goals for yourself! When it comes to big goals, we like to plan out one a month. Choosing to conquer one goal each month gives us a breathing room and time to get our ducks in a row, so to speak. Most calendars are daily or weekly, so we designed a cute little one page calendar that lets you look at you mostly goals ‘at a glance’.
Printable 2016 Calendar And Cute Office Ideas
We’ve partnered with International Delight for this blog post.
Download and Print you calendar here and then follow our tips below for monthly goal setting & a creative work space.
- Write it down! – There is something cathartic about writing down your goals. It’ll help keep you accountable.
- Keep it simple! – Set goals that aren’t complicated. They can be grand and larger than life, but keep them simple.
- Take a break! – Choose a month or two throughout the year where you take a break. Use that month for a vacation.
- Clear up your workspace! – Reduce the physical clutter and clear you work space. It’ll help you think clearly.
- Decorate for inspiration! – Decorate you space with simple pieces of décor in colors that inspire you.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.