Holiday season is upon us and we know many of you are getting ready to host your family and loved ones. We also know we are not the only ones thinking about our home decor and how to give it a little fall flavor. Which is why we have a very fun DIY project for you! Wreaths are very popular during the fall season and we decided to give ours a twist.
Completion time: 15-20 min.
What you’ll need:
A wooden frame
Wooden letter cutout
Fake flowers, leaves, branches, acorns, and any other objects you’d like to add
Hot glue gun or superglue
Two small silver chains
- Flip the wooden frame and glue the two small silver chains about 6 inches apart
- Grab the wooden letter cut out and glue it to the opposite end of the two chains
- Start planning out where you’d like your flowers to be and making the necessary adjustments
- Grab your hot glue gun or superglue and begin gluing the decorations to the wooden frame
- Make sure to lay the wreath flat and allow some time for the glue to harden
- Once the glue is dry, hang the wreath in the area of your choice.
This is a great project to do with a group of friends or your family. If you’d like to add a little something extra to your wreath, we recommend using our hand cut confetti! Shop our collection here.