We’re bringing a summer favorite to your table this fall season! Margaritas are a well-known cocktail and a favorite among many during the hotter months of the year. But with just a bit of tweaking, this cocktail can also be turned in a fall staple! The hibiscus and cinnamon give it a tart and rich flavor that works well for the changing weather. Make sure you have a cocktail shaker to complete this recipe successfully.
Makes: 2-3 drinks
Preparation: 5 min
- 3 ounces reposado tequila
- 2 ounces of Hibiscus syrup
- You can purchase syrup at your local liquor store, but we also have a recipe that you can use to make it at home.
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- Cinnamon sugar
- Coat the rim of the cocktail glass in the cinnamon sugar. You can do this by using the lime juice to help the sugar stick to the glass.
- Add ice to your cocktail shaker.
- Add in all ingredients into the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Serve the cocktail over ice in the cinnamon-rimmed glass.
- We recommend using an orange slice or lime wheel for your garnish!
You’ll be the talk of the party with this amazing and delicious margarita. Even non-tequila drinkers will be asking for one! Cheers!
LEAVE A COMMENT